Keyholding and Alarm Response in Nottingham, Derby and Leicester
Foremost Security Limited offers keyholding with fast alarm response within the Nottingham, Leicester and Derby city areas. Following an alarm or other security activation we aim to be at your premises within minutes.
Benefits of Keyholding & Alarm Response
- Removing Health & Safety RiskRemoving the risk to health and safety of your staff attending the premises (usually at night), in a lone worker situation. Keyholding personnel should be fully trained in Security Guarding and procedures should be in place for lone worker health and safety
- Reduced Risk of LitigationReducing the potential for Corporate Manslaughter litigation against your company and its directors in the event of a major incident causing loss of life
- Trained Personnel RespondingBeing fully trained to deal with the situation whether it is a false alarm or real situation.
- Complete the Clean UpRemaining on site and organising any necessary work to make the premises secure (boarding up etc.) with your agreement.
- Detailed ReportingProviding a detailed report of any activity on your desk early the following day.
How your Security is Assured
Keys are held securely in a locked safe within the vehicle
Keys are only identifiable with a security code number as per the requirements of BS9784 Quality Standard.
On alarm activation
- the patrol vehicle is given the code number and premises address
- the patrol officer is issued with site instructions and required alarm codes by the call centre
If you would like any further information on our keyholding and alarm response services in Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, please feel free to call our head office on 0115 911 0213.