Keyholding and Alarm Response in Nottingham, Derby and Leicester
At Foremost Security, we provide a swift response to keyholding and alarms for business owners across the East Midlands. Our security personnel will be at your building within minutes of an alarm activation to ensure your office, business, or unit is completely safe, and prevent security risks before they happen.
What is keyholding?
Keyholding, like its name suggests, involves a company or trained personnel keeping hold of a spare key to your business or unit in a safe and secured vehicle, with its own unique code, with only certain trusted individuals able to access them. This means that in the worst case scenario of a key being lost or stolen, or someone gaining access to your offices, you can still secure your premises.
Should an alarm be activated, our guards will be alerted within seconds and will respond swiftly to protect the premises. Whether it turns out to be a false alarm or something more serious which involves the emergency services, they are trained to handle any issues.
Because our trained keyholding officers will respond urgently to any alarm activation, you can protect your staff during opening and closing or periods of lone working. This allows employees to work or access your premises at night safe in the knowledge that our team will be there if a security breach arises.
Benefits of Keyholding & Alarm Response
- Removing Health & Safety RiskRemoving the risk to health and safety of your staff attending the premises (usually at night), in a lone worker situation. Keyholding personnel should be fully trained in Security Guarding and procedures should be in place for lone worker health and safety
- Reduced Risk of LitigationReducing the potential for Corporate Manslaughter litigation against your company and its directors in the event of a major incident causing loss of life
- Trained Personnel RespondingBeing fully trained to deal with the situation whether it is a false alarm or real situation.
- Complete the Clean UpRemaining on site and organising any necessary work to make the premises secure (boarding up etc.) with your agreement.
- Detailed ReportingProviding a detailed report of any activity on your desk early the following day.
Minimising health & safety risks
By minimising safety risks, you can promote a safe working environment for your team. Arranging keyholding and alarm response is just one of the ways you can do this.
Keyholding can be an important part of your company’s health & safety policies. A rapid alarm response ensures that someone is close by to keep your staff safe when they may be vulnerable as well as protecting your building and people.
Our keyholders are fully trained in security guarding and will handle any situation that they encounter, whether it turns out to be a false alarm or not. They will also remain on site to assist with a clear-up operation and provide a detailed report for the emergency services.
Keyholding security from an accredited provider
At Foremost Security, we hold accreditations from a number of security industry regulators. As a Security Industry Authority (SIA) Approved Contractor, our keyholding personnel provide the highest standard of security and follow exact guidelines in their work.
Our keyholding solution, along with our focus on delivering quality customer service, has also resulted in us receiving accreditation from other security regulators which all recognise the high standards of security that our personnel always strive for.
Find out more about our security accreditations.
Arranging keyholding for your business and offices
- Keyholding is an ideal security solution for businesses of all sizes operating in a any sector.
- Our security experts will meet with you to assess your premises and identify your security requirements, and from this arrange a suitable keyholding solution to suit your needs.
- If you’re worried about staff members working alone or just need peace of mind that your units are secured, keyholding from Foremost Security is suited to your needs.
- Break-ins can result in significant costs and emotional distress to your staff members. Keyholding helps to prevent these issues from happening and can be a suitable addition to your existing security policies.
Get in touch for more about keyholding and alarm response
We provide keyholding and alarm response solutions for businesses operating in the East Midlands and further afield. For more information about how our security solutions can protect your business, call our expert team on 0115 911 0213.