Our employees are the public face of Foremost Security. It is vital that we are represented in the right way. We offer employment in patrols, static manned guarding, gatehouse and concierge services throughout the East Midlands including Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Lincoln, Grantham, Newark, Mansfield, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough and Leicester areas.
What are we looking for?
- We want to provide well presented, well trained and professional security officers (static, concierge, gatehouse, patrolling, key-holding and alarm response)
- We want officers with exceptional Customer Service and communication skills
- We want reliable and trustworthy applicants
- We need 5 years checkable work history
- We prefer people with their own transport
- Must be aged 18 or over and we welcome applications from older candidates
- No recent criminal convictions
What do we provide??
- 24 hour Management support in place
- A caring environment for employees, supporting the welfare of our staff
- Uniform and all PPE provided by the Company
- Training and qualifications to standards well above the basics can be provided by our unrivalled training team
- Help with licensing is available from our vastly experienced Human Resources team.
- Weekly pay
- Promotion from within: Progression routes to Alarm Response, Supervisor, Operations Manager, Director
As a matter of pride, we only work where conditions are suitable, practical and ethical, and where proper Health and Safety considerations are taken into account.
Below are typical examples of career profiles of 2 of our employees :
Career Profile 1
- Household Cavalry: 1972 – 1994: Warrant Officer Class 2
- Other Security firms: 1994 – 2001: Mobile Patrol Officer
- Foremost Security Ltd.: 2001 – present: Senior Mobile Patrol Officer
- BTEC Security Operations Certificate
- International Institute of security: security management level 2
- NEBS Management Certificate Award
- Member of the Security Institute
Career Profile 2
- Royal Mail: 1989 – 2004: Delivery person/Driver
- Social Services: 2004 – 2006: Support Worker
- Foremost Security Ltd: 2006 – present: Security Officer promoted to Operational Support Officer and then to Security Operations Supervisor
- BTEC Award in Security Operations
- NVQ level 2 Security and Loss Prevention