Security for the Construction Industry
The building and construction industry use a range of security services and solutions:
Typical services include the provision of
- manned guarding
- mobile patrols
- secure keyholding with fast alarm response.
- Portable CCVT and alarm systems
- Lock and unlock services
Typical problems include
- theft of highly resaleable items
- the control of large numbers of subcontractors on site
- vandalism when sites are unoccupied.
Building and construction sites are dynamic and require a low cost, flexible range of security solutions which can be easily reconfigured as the site changes or expands. To meet this need, Foremost Security can offer a range of temporary, wireless and battery powered solutions including :
- Intruder and burglar alarms
- Fire detection and evacuation systems
- Perimeter fencing intruder systems
- Pipe and cable theft systems
- CCTV systems
- Plant and equipment theft systems
- Personnel and visitor access systems
Solutions are battery operated with wireless connectivity to provide simple installation and ease of reconfiguration as sites develop. Solutions are monitored locally or can be remotely monitored 24 hours per day through a Monitoring Centre.
- High performance, stand-alone, dual-zone battery operated wireless intruder detector including full monitoring service at an entry level price.
- Wireless, battery operated, portable, fire detection systems including full monitoring service at a cost effective price
- Wireless CCTV solutions which can be easily installed and configured for remote or local monitoring and which can integrate to fire or intruder alarms
- GPS tracking and monitoring solution to prevent theft and unauthoried use of heavy plant and equipment. Allows fast recovery of stolen plant