Security Services for Manufacturing & Distribution
Manufacturing and distribution companies are vulnerable to security breaches and use Foremost Security to provide a range of services to protect themselves.
Typical services include
- manned guarding
- security hut and weighbridge duties
- visitor & contractor passes
- goods inwards / outwards services
- vehicle and personnel searching
- secure keyholding and fast alarm response
Depending on the type, size, value and ease of resale of the goods being made or distributed, companies face varying risk of theft.
Typical problems include
- the control of people and contractors entering or leaving the site
- high volumes of deliveries
- ensuring that site health and safety requirements are being met.