Foremost Security Limited are offering keyholding with fast alarm response within the Nottingham and Derby city areas for a special price of less than £1.00 per day for the first year. Alarm activations involving up to one hour on site are charged from £15.00.
Following an alarm or other security activation we aim to be at your premises within 20 minutes – a figure we achieve over 95% of the time.
Our aim is to maintain this price for subsequent years of the contract subject to the cooperation of our clients in correcting the causes of false alarms (in conjunction with your alarm provider and maintenance company.)
Benefits of Keyholding & Alarm Response
- Removing Health & Safety RiskRemoving the risk to health and safety of your staff of attending the premises (usually at night), in a lone worker situation. All keyholding personnel should be fully trained in Security Guarding and procedures should be in place for lone worker health and safety
- Reduced Risk of LitigationReducing the potential for Corporate Manslaughter litigation against your company and its directors in the event of a major incident causing loss of life
- Trained Personnel RespondingBeing fully trained to deal with the situation whether it is a false alarm or real situation.
- Complete the Clean UpRemaining on site and organising any necessary work to make the premises secure (boarding up etc.) with your agreement.
- Detailed ReportingProviding a detailed report of any activity on your desk early the following day.
How your Security is Assured
Keys are held securely in a locked safe within the vehicle
Keys are only identifiable with a security code number as per the requirements of BS9784 Quality Standard.
On alarm activation
- the patrol vehicle is given the code number and premises address
- the patrol offices is issued with site instructions and required alarm codes by the call centre