Companies employ security services for a wide range of reasons. This can range from the value of the goods or sensitivity of the information they handle, or simply due to the complexity and number of people and goods entering or leaving the site. For some it is a requirement of their insurance company that they provide adequate security. For many it is merely the peace of mind of a speedy response to alarm activation in the middle of the night.
At Foremost Security we provide an outstanding and personal service to all of our clients in a cost effective way. We openly invite you to ask them – we will give you a list of references to contact.
Within the geographic areas we cover, we are big enough to cope with any project/contract and small enough to take a personal approach. We have the flexibility to be able to respond in a quick, effective and efficient way and tailor our services to meet your requirements exactly.
The experience and professionalism of our staff is exceptional, with qualifications to match. Our knowledge of the areas in which we operate and their local requirements, are second to none.
The benefits to you of using Foremost Security are clear :-
- Known and budgeted costs for all security requirements
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) Approved Contractor for the provision of guarding and keyholding services
- Quality trained and SIA licensed staff, with up to date knowledge of the law, procedures, health and safety regulations etc.
- Professional supervision with over 50 years experience of running security teams
- Cover for planned absences such as holidays or training courses is readily available
- Short notice emergency cover quickly provided
- Recruitment and selection costs are removed
- Excessive holiday and absence costs are lower, with no unexpected changes to regular charges
- Outsourced staff are not tied in to workforce collective pay agreements
- Employment issues and legalities are not your concern